Bill’s Tire Center, located at 240 Hwy 20 South in Pelzer, SC, offers a wide range of tire services. Call or come by for the following tire services.
– Mount Tires: Whether you’ve bought new tires or wheels, you will need to have them mounted and balanced. This should only be done by a trained professional using specialized equipment.
– Balance Tires: A balanced tire gives you a smoother ride as well as prolonging tire wear.
– Rotate Tires: Since front and rear tires wear differently, rotating them will extend the life of the tires and keep you driving safer longer.
– Patch Tires: A patch reseals the innerliner of the tire which holds the air, without regard to the external layer.
– Plug Tires: A string plug is often done as an external repair without regard to the innerliner or tube.
– Patch & Plug Tires: The combination patch and plug, often referred to as a “mushroom patch”, seals the innerliner as well as the injury entry point. This prevents moisture from entering and damaging the steel belts and also prevents air from escaping the tire.
– Foam Fill Tires: If you have a situation where repeated flat tires bog down your work day, flatproofing can save you time and money. A liquid polymer is pumped into the tire through the valve stem, replacing the air in the tire. This polymer then cures into a rubber core that won’t go flat. It works in all weather conditions.
– Truck & Farm Tires
– Lawn & Garden Tires